[SciPy-user] Iterative proportional fitting

Dorian wizzard028wise@gmail....
Thu Jan 8 19:15:20 CST 2009

Could you give me one appropriate  example on the way of adding the
constraints?

As a example In the case of given two marginal Gaussian distributions.
I have written the corresponding bivariate Gaussian copula  density , after
inverse transformation (using Sklar's theorem)  to get the joint density
function  their is no correlation coefficient to infer on it.
Because the joint density is not necessary a Gaussian density  and I stuck
there .

I'll try also what James suggested about maximum entropy.

Thanks for your kind help

Dorian