[SciPy-user] matrix inversion time (Python vs MATLAB)

Sturla Molden sturla@molden...
Sat Jan 10 10:41:25 CST 2009

> Sturla Molden wrote:

> Yes. Windows has no reliable way that I know of to link several binaries
> against one library (if you have foo/bar.dll and foo/bar/fubar.dll which
> link against libbla.dll, libbla.dll must be in both foo and foo/bar
> directories, or in a system directory).

Instead of using a static link library to connect with the DLL, you can
use LoadLibrary and GetProcAddress in windows.h to load the exported DLL
functions. You just need to specify the DLL name and method names as a
text strings. Another option is to use a COM object.

Sturla Molden