[SciPy-user] cdf and integration for multivariate normal distribution in stats.kde

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Sat Jan 10 20:35:26 CST 2009

On Sat, Jan 10, 2009 at 20:29,  <josef.pktd@gmail.com> wrote:
> I found the fortran code for rectangular integration of the
> multivariate normal distribution in stats kde, which can be used to
> calculate the cdf.
>
> I didn't see this function exposed anywhere in scipy. Did I miss it?

No, I didn't expose it. Not for any particular reason; it's just that
the only use case I had was the KDE stuff.

--
Robert Kern

though it had an underlying truth."
  -- Umberto Eco