[SciPy-user] cdf and integration for multivariate normal distribution in stats.kde

Dorian wizzard028wise@gmail....
Sun Jan 11 10:02:07 CST 2009

I've used the R package "copula"  which is easy to handle.
http://cran.r-project.org/web/packages/copula/index.html

And I've written already many pieces of code to play with copula based on
the previous R package.
I'm not a programmer, but  mathematician so I really don't  know,  how to
put them together and made them available for others  [?]