[SciPy-user] predicting values based on (linear) models

Tim Michelsen timmichelsen@gmx-topmail...
Thu Jan 15 17:22:00 CST 2009

Hello,
thanks very much for continuing this discussion. It is very helpful for
me and perhaps others who need to chose the right tools for statistical
processing and analysis.

> IMHO, the readiness to incorporate user feedback is here. The feedback
> is not, or at least not as much as we'd like.
I am often very much ocupied writing my own special routines building on
top of scipy/numpy etc. And therefore, I find it difficult to contribute
code.
But I can do testings and bug reporting. Since I want the libaries I
rely on to be good working I have a vital interest in this.

Please just indicate where testing is needed. If it matches with my
knowledge and application I am happy to contribute.

Kind regards,
Timmie