[SciPy-user] Ols for np.arrays and masked arrays

Pierre GM pgmdevlist@gmail....
Fri Jan 16 21:19:36 CST 2009

Josef,
Here's what I came up with. Note that it's just a draft.
I'm not keen on having .estimate() computes the predicted values for y
given the original xs, but I left it nevertheless. Using predict
instead, with a default of None that reverts to self.design would work
better.
Another element to consider is the name of some of the attributes.
self.b or self.yhat make sense for you, but far less for me (at least
at first).
Let me know how it goes.