[SciPy-user] profiling

Andrew Straw strawman@astraw....
Mon Jan 19 22:08:03 CST 2009

It's a pity I can't find this written up any better, but use
lsprofcalltree.py to convert the results from cProfile to kcachegrind.
Here's a howto for another project which is somewhat relevant,
especially the patch to the 'if __name__ == "__main__":' section to show
you how to use it:

http://lists.baseurl.org/pipermail/yum-devel/2007-January/003045.html

You'll have to download lsprofcalltree from somewhere, but I highly
recommend this approach.

-Andrew