[SciPy-user] Build problems on OS X, 10.5 with g95

Michael Abshoff michael.abshoff@googlemail....
Thu Jan 22 10:30:15 CST 2009

Brian Granger wrote:
>> I strongly recommend avoiding the HPC binaries and using these:
>>
>>  http://r.research.att.com/tools/
>
> Thanks, I hadn't seen this.

Yeah, I have been using that one to build 32 and 64 bit Scipy builds on
OSX for Sage and it works really well.

Given that Scipy 0.7.rc1 was supposed to be out for a while and we are
sitting here at a Sage Days itching to upgrade Scipy in Sage (finally!)
what are the chances of the rc coming out soon? We will pull svn from
the 0.7 branch later today anyway, but I was just curious since the rc
has been imminent for a couple weeks now :)

>> --
>> Robert Kern

Cheers,

Michael