[SciPy-user] ImportError: No module named factorial

Christian O'Reilly christian.oreilly@polymtl...
Sat Jan 24 02:30:44 CST 2009

Hi,

I'm trying to compile a windows executable (with py2exe) with code using
various components of the scipy library and I get serveral problems
concerning importation problems. Some of them are documented on the net but
I found myself trying to find a work around an error "ImportError: No module
named factorial" coming out from the file scipy.interpolate.polyint. The
only way I found to fix it was to change the line 2 of this file from "from
scipy import factorial" to "from scipy.misc.common import factorial".

I hope it may help,

--
Christian O'Reilly
Étudiant au doctorat en génie biomédical