[SciPy-user] How to start with SciPy and NumPy

Sun Jan 25 05:30:26 CST 2009

Hi Vicent,

Looks like you are all set to learning a lot, given your open attitude.
Don't hesitate to ask question here. Many of us are really lacking time
to answer questions and give advice as well as we would like (I used to
give much more advice a while ago, when I didn't know all this as well
:>), but most often you'll find someone who take the time to give
invaluable comments.

On Sun, Jan 25, 2009 at 12:17:33PM +0100, Vicent wrote:
>    I don't speak French (well, just a little), but I understand it. Anyway,
>    it seems I can't get an online copy of your article.

Indeed, it is not online yet. It will come out online in a couple of
months. On unixgarden.com. I really need to do an English version. I just
have soooo many on-going projects, both for work and for free software...

>    [My name "Vicent" is in Valencian, which is a language of Spain. And, yes,
>    Valencian-Catalan is quite similar to French, in some aspects.]

Sorry, I miss-read your name, and thought it was spelled "Vincent". My
mistake.

Gaël