[SciPy-user] Plotting simple 3d objects with mayavi

Daniele Nicolodi daniele@grinta....
Mon Jan 26 05:54:09 CST 2009

Hello, I wrote some code that simulates gas particles into some small
volumes where a test mass is floating, in order to compute gas damping
coefficients.

To illustrate the geometries and to check my surfaces description in the
more complex setups I would like to be able to draw the objects. I think
  mayavi can be the tool of choice here.

However I'm unable to find an easy way to plot orthogonal surfaces. My
geometry is described in terms of orthogonal surfaces. What i would like
is then a way to draw surfaces given their vertex or a similar description.

Can someone please point my to the simpliest way of acomplishing this?

Thanks. Cheers.
--
Daniele