[SciPy-user] SciPy and GUI

chris cdcasey@gmail....
Mon Jan 26 15:22:41 CST 2009

There are currently issues with building PDFs of Traits documentation
from Sphinx sources. I think currently the best way to have a local
copy of the Traits docs is to check out the Traits source. The docs
folder should have a pdf, as well as an html.zip. python setup.py
build_docs would build html docs from current sources, although I
don't think there have been many changes since the last release.

To check out Traits:
svn co https://svn.enthought.com/svn/enthought/Traits/trunk

Docs available online (outdated PDF):
http://code.enthought.com/projects/traits/documentation.php