[SciPy-user] SciPy and GUI

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Wed Jan 28 12:48:31 CST 2009

On Tue, Jan 27, 2009 at 4:19 AM, Bryan Cole <bryan.cole@teraview.com> wrote:

> A few weeks back I added a recipe to the scipy wiki for embedding a
> matplotlib figure in a Traits app. You can find it at
>
> http://www.scipy.org/EmbeddingInTraitsGUI

Excellent!  Just a suggestion: self-contained recipes like this should
always be added as entries to the scipy cookbook rather than as
self-contained pages. It will make it easier to find it later and
keeps the top-level of the site organized:

http://www.scipy.org/Cookbook

Cheers,

ps - the cookbook page is timing out right now, after 4 tries.  I
don't know what's wrong with the server...