[SciPy-user] scikits.timeseries : Calculate previous 30 day and30-60 day cumulative flows.

Pierre GM pgmdevlist@gmail....
Tue Jul 14 13:31:36 CDT 2009

On Jul 14, 2009, at 2:18 PM, Dharhas Pothina wrote:

>> Now that's a strange one. Send me more info (inflows_ts,
>> version, ...)
>
> I was able to recreate the error with a shorter dataset. I'm using
> np.__version__ = '1.3.0'
> and ts.__version__ =  '0.91.1'

OK, I've been able to reproduce the bug. I gonna investigate further
why we get an AttributeError, but here's a workaround already:
Your input series is a structured array, and a lot of numerical
operations choke on it. You can either transform it into a non-
structured array with .view(dtype=float), or call mov_sum on the
'inflow' field (as in mov_sum(inflows_ts['inflow'],2))