[SciPy-user] scikits.timeseries: unable to stack timeseries with different number of columns

Dharhas Pothina Dharhas.Pothina@twdb.state.tx...
Thu Jul 16 07:53:25 CDT 2009

Hi,

I'm trying to loop through a set of timeseries objects and add each timeseries to a single timeseries using ts.stack(). I'm getting the following error:

TimeseriesCompatibility Error: Incompatible Sizes! ( 1: (432,) <> 2: (432,4) )

from what I can see I can only stack timeseries with the exact same dimensions. ie if I have a timeseries
a_ts with dimensions (432,) and b_ts with dimensions (432,4) I can use:

ts.stack(a_ts,a_ts) or ts.stack(b_ts,b_ts)

but I cannot do ts.stack(a_ts,b_ts)

Is this correct and if it is there a workaround?

thanks

- dharhas