[SciPy-user] scikits.timeseries: unable to stack timeserieswith different number of columns

Dharhas Pothina Dharhas.Pothina@twdb.state.tx...
Fri Jul 17 11:18:24 CDT 2009

>>> Pierre GM <pgmdevlist@gmail.com> 7/16/2009 4:21 PM >>>

> Meanwhile, you could:
> * make sure that your series are compatible: same frequency, same
> starting and endings dates, same intervals between the dates
> * stack the series using ma.column_stack : that gives you a masked array
> * view the output as a TimeSeries, and set its dates to the dates of
> the input.

not sure if I completely understood this.

so if I have a_ts and b_ts that are timeseries objects I do

c = ma.stack_column((a_ts,b_ts))

then how do I "view the output as a TimeSeries, and set its dates to the dates of the input"

- dharhas