[SciPy-user] non-linear multi-variate optimization

Chris Colbert sccolbert@gmail....
Sat Jul 18 11:43:02 CDT 2009

I'm not quite understanding what you're saying. According to this:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gradient
the Gradient and Jacobian are one in the same.

what would be the form of the gradient in my case?

Thanks for the help!

Chris