[SciPy-User] encryption of numpy array (wav file) ?

Stef Mientki stef.mientki@gmail....
Sat Jul 25 16:13:23 CDT 2009

hello,

I need to encrypt a wav file (conversation between doctor and his patient).
Now it's easy to convert a wav file ( or maybe even the sound stream
itself) into a numpy array.
Everything runs on a slow machine (netbook),
so I hope numpy can encrypt on the flight.
I don't need very secure encryption, just good enough to protect the
patient information from accidental listening by others.

Any idea of a relative simple (and fast) encryption method with numpy
arrays ?

thanks,
Stef Mientki