[SciPy-User] optical ray tracing

Daniel J Farrell daniel.farrell@imperial.ac...
Mon Jul 27 11:40:50 CDT 2009

Dear Elliot,

I am doing some optical ray tracing and would be happy to share my
code with you. I started yesterday believe it or not! What is your
application? I'm working on photovoltaics.

So far I have written the ray tracing code for plane and axis aligned
box intersection. Today I have added materials properties such as
refractive index and absorption emission coefficients, but this bit is
far from complete.

Does that sound like something you want to work with me on? It would
be great if we have a similar common goal. If so I could dump
something on Google code.

Cheers,

Dan