[SciPy-User] [Numpy-discussion] [SciPy-user] Numpy/Scipy and the Python African Tour

Harald Schilly harald.schilly@gmail....
Wed Jul 29 04:12:39 CDT 2009

On Wed, Jul 29, 2009 at 10:42, Emmanuelle
Gouillart<emmanuelle.gouillart@normalesup.org> wrote:
> Regarding Stéfan's suggestion to find
> a volunteer for translating the slides from French into English, I will
> ask the Dakar students as well as the students in my lab. If nobody
> volunteers I'll end up doing it myself, because slides only in French are
> of limited use...

There is some new tool by google that might help you, translator
toolkit, where you can see the text document side by side with aided
translation and collaborate and share your work. right now, only
english as source language, but i guess this will change soon.
(http://translate.google.com/support/toolkit/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=152100)
it's here: http://translate.google.com/toolkit

Harald