[SciPy-user] call gimp's autocrop function from python

Gökhan SEVER gokhansever@gmail....
Wed Jun 24 12:46:59 CDT 2009

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 12:31 PM, Nils Wagner
<nwagner@iam.uni-stuttgart.de>wrote:

>> Could you please share your findings? I would also like to learn how to
>> script Blender once I start get going on Gimp.
>>
>  Finally I made it. Please find enclosed a solution.
>
> Cheers,
>
>                         Nils

Hey Nils,

With a minute modification I have mad it work here, too. "gimp_version ==
2.6.6"

Can't we directly access python-fu scripts without using that scm file? To
me it seems easier in this way. However still don't know how to externally
access python-fu.

Thanks for sharing your results.

Gökhan