[SciPy-user] Performance Python examples

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Thu Jun 25 20:35:11 CDT 2009

On Thu, Jun 25, 2009 at 20:06, David Powell<davidanthonypowell@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I was looking at the code on the PerformancePython wiki page and I had
> a few questions/comments:
>
> Firstly, the f2py based example code does not build under windows.
> For me it gives an error and asks me to use the -c mingw option, and
> even if I do run setup.py with this option it still doesn't work.  Has
> anyone else had this problem?

Please, always copy-and-paste error messages instead of paraphrasing
them, or worse, just saying that it doesn't work. What FORTRAN
compiler are you using?

--
Robert Kern

though it had an underlying truth."