[SciPy-user] ANN: PyAMG v1.0 (Algebraic Multigrid Solvers in Python)

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Fri Mar 6 09:24:31 CST 2009

On Fri, Mar 6, 2009 at 1:56 AM, Robert Cimrman <cimrman3@ntc.zcu.cz> wrote:
> Hi Nathan,
>
> thank you for PyAMG - it's great to have multigrid solvers in Python.

Seconded, many thanks! This is great to have... We just finished the
SIAM CSE09 python panel (I'll post a little writeup soon and will get
the slides from the speakers), it would have been great to know you
were working on this to have you give a talk here :)  Next time...

When you feel the time is right, it would be worth listing it in the
canonical 'yellow pages' for scipy:

http://www.scipy.org/Topical_Software

Cheers,