[SciPy-user] ANN: PyAMG v1.0 (Algebraic Multigrid Solvers in Python)

Ondrej Certik ondrej@certik...
Sun Mar 8 23:43:42 CDT 2009

On Fri, Mar 6, 2009 at 8:24 AM, Fernando Perez <fperez.net@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 6, 2009 at 1:56 AM, Robert Cimrman <cimrman3@ntc.zcu.cz> wrote:
>> Hi Nathan,
>>
>> thank you for PyAMG - it's great to have multigrid solvers in Python.
>
> Seconded, many thanks! This is great to have... We just finished the

Thanks for this. Fernando told me at the conference that you released
it, but I haven't found time until now to read about it.

> SIAM CSE09 python panel (I'll post a little writeup soon and will get
> the slides from the speakers), it would have been great to know you

Please post it, so that I can link to it from my blog. :)

Ondrej