[SciPy-user] data analysis, chemomentrics, python and open software

Arnar Flatberg arnar.flatberg@gmail....
Tue Mar 10 10:40:26 CDT 2009

Hi Giorgio,

I might be interested in contributing to such a project. Depending on the
time available and how the project develops of course. I have some
experience with both chemometrics and GUI development in python (mostly GTK,
some QT). My experience does require me to issue a warning though: GUI +
interactive graphics takes a lot of resources to develop, test, maintain and
deploy. Expecially the last two, and it is even more stressing when "real"
science is also a part of your job. On that thought, have you considered
using some Enthought tools to relieve some of these issues? (QT still an
option).

Arnar