[SciPy-user] Eigenvalues of the Floquet matrix

Rob Clewley rob.clewley@gmail....
Wed Mar 18 15:16:28 CDT 2009

> I run the PyDSTool example "run_all_tests.py" on
> python2.5.
> Some tests failed, too. These failures seems to be
> connected to 64 bit.

OK, maybe you could send me a full list of failures off-list so that I
know what I'll be up against when I get around to making PyDSTool
happy with 64 bits. Some of the problems might be compatibility issues
with numpy and scipy too.

> There seems to be another problem wrt fminbound.

What is the problem? You didn't provide any details of an error, just
the function signature :)
-Rob