[SciPy-user] SciPy autotester fails on pilutil

Wed May 6 17:06:38 CDT 2009

josef.pktd@gmail.com wrote:
> +1
> When I looked this up, I also found a numpy.pth in sitepackages, but I
> don't know which installer put it there, or if I put it there myself.
> Is numpy.pth necessary for anything?

it shouldn't be, no. Way back when, Numeric used a pth file when it was
installed, but it's been a long time.

is there a "numpy" package in site_packages? There should be. If you
installed it with easy_install then it might be buried in an egg, but
that should be put in the path by easy_install.pth

-Chris

--
Christopher Barker, Ph.D.
Oceanographer

Emergency Response Division
7600 Sand Point Way NE   (206) 526-6329   fax

Chris.Barker@noaa.gov