[SciPy-user] Join us for "Scientific Computing with Python Webinar"

Jim Vickroy Jim.Vickroy@noaa....
Wed May 20 10:14:18 CDT 2009

Kenneth Arnold wrote:
> This is a great idea! Will the presentations be archived? Even an
> unedited screen capture could be very helpful for people who can't
> make the time, have technical issues with the meeting software, or
> need to review the details later.
>
> Thanks,
> -Ken

Great idea and good question!  I hope the presentations will be
archived.  The first presentation is very interesting to me;
unfortunately, I will be traveling then.  -- jv