[SciPy-user] Join us for "Scientific Computing with Python Webinar"

Perry Greenfield perry@stsci....
Wed May 20 10:16:46 CDT 2009

Hi Travis,

Does registration imply that there is a limit to how many can
participate?

Is there a certain preference as to who has priority (e.g., newbies
over old hands, etc.)?

Thanks, Perry