[SciPy-user] Easy way to make a block diagonal matrix?

Joseph Smidt josephsmidt@gmail....
Wed May 20 16:40:06 CDT 2009

Actually,  I don't know if you could submit this routine for inclusion
into scipy itself.  I'm sure there are lots of people who need to
create block diagonal arrays like this.  Plus, your script looks
really well written.

                           Joseph Smidt