[SciPy-user] Join us for "Scientific Computing with Python Webinar"

Travis Oliphant oliphant@enthought....
Wed May 20 22:45:31 CDT 2009

On May 20, 2009, at 9:53 AM, Kenneth Arnold wrote:

> This is a great idea! Will the presentations be archived? Even an
> unedited screen capture could be very helpful for people who can't
> make the time, have technical issues with the meeting software, or
> need to review the details later.

We are going to experiment with recording them, but do not know if it
will be successful.  I will let everyone know if the recording works.

Thanks,

-Travis

--
Travis Oliphant