[SciPy-user] Inconsistent function calls?

Ivo Maljevic ivo.maljevic@gmail....
Thu May 21 21:17:42 CDT 2009

Sorry Christopher, I thought since they are used for the same purpose, and
have similar syntax (http://www.scipy.org/NumPy_for_Matlab_Users says
``MATLAB® and NumPy/SciPy have a lot in common``), that SciPy looks more
like Matlab than any other programing language (excluding Octave and other
Matlab clones).

As for everything else you wrote, I already said that I don`t have any
problem with using SciPy the way it is.

Ivo