[SciPy-user] scipy.interpolate spline class names

Erik Tollerud erik.tollerud@gmail....
Fri May 22 17:16:31 CDT 2009

What about changing the class names?  Is this an unlikely proposition
for backwards compatibility?

I've been using some of these classes enough that I will probably
attempt to add some functionality and post a patch on scipy-dev some
time in the next few weeks, and if so I will probably include updated
docs, if so.

On Fri, May 22, 2009 at 3:10 PM, Pauli Virtanen <pav@iki.fi> wrote:
> Fri, 22 May 2009 18:05:16 -0400, Skipper Seabold wrote:
> [clip]
>> My current understanding is that once changes are made in the
>> documentation editor, then they are applied to the SVN source from time
>> to time. Is this accurate?
>
> Yes, they are applied manually, from time to time. Possibly not very
> frequently, but at least before releases.
>
> If you want to have some change applied ASAP, you can send mail to the
> scipy-dev and ask someone (= probably me) to commit the docs.
>
> --
> Pauli Virtanen

Erik Tollerud
Graduate Student