[SciPy-user] Stineman interpolation

Krishna Bhagavatula krisphoenix89@gmail....
Sat May 30 13:24:26 CDT 2009

I'm using Pylab.
I posted the question here because I thought Pylab comes under scipy after
reading about Pylab in scipy.org.

I just found out Stineman interpolation is not there in scipy, but
matplotlib and since I imported * from pylab, it was working. I was under
the impression that the function was in scipy.

Thank you for the pointer.