[SciPy-User] reverse Cuthill-McKee

Dominique Orban dominique.orban@gmail....
Mon Nov 2 13:32:50 CST 2009

Hi Robert,

I just pushed my repo to GitHub so you can try it out. I'm using the
implementation from the Harwell Subroutine Library which you'll need
to grab from their website. Specify your source dir in site.cfg and
you should be good to go.

git clone git://github.com/dpo/pyorder.git

Cheers,
Dominique