[SciPy-User] GPG key issues when trying to install on RHEL

Girish Venkatasubramanian girishvs@gmail....
Tue Nov 3 15:28:21 CST 2009

Hello,
I followed your instructions and copied the appropriate .repo file to
/etc/yum.repos.d/ on my RHEL5 x86_64 machine. But when I try to
install the python-numpy and python-scipy using yum, I get the
following error

Warning: rpmts_HdrFromFdno: Header V3 DSA signature: NOKEY, key ID eda8433f

GPG key retrieval failed: [ Errno 4] IOError: <urlopen error (110,
'Connection timed out')>

I am trying to install via a proxy - and I have configured the
yum.conf and set proxy_http and proxy_ftp directives.

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks