[SciPy-User] GPG key issues when trying to install on RHEL

Girish Venkatasubramanian girishvs@gmail....
Tue Nov 3 17:09:17 CST 2009

Thanks David - but I managed to figure it out. The problem was that
the key could not be retrieved because of proxy issues (even though
the rpms themselves were being downloaded). So I downloaded the key
(from the location in the .repo file) and imported it using rpm
--import. After that, the installation went through OK

Thanks.