[SciPy-User] the skellam distribution

Johann Cohen-Tanugi cohen@lpta.in2p3...
Mon Nov 9 10:01:44 CST 2009

 From what I understand of the initial statement from Ernest:
"
In case somebody is interested, or you want to include it
in scipy. I used these specs here from the R package:
cran.r-project.org/web/packages/skellam/skellam.pdf
"

he used the spec, as defined in this pdf, and did not look at the code
itself. If my interpretation of the small preamble above is correct, I
believe his implementation is not GPL-tainted, right?

Johann