[SciPy-User] Contribution to Performance Python

Ramon Crehuet rcsqtc@iqac.csic...
Tue Nov 10 12:26:10 CST 2009

Robin,
I know it is a wiki, but you need to get permission to modify it. I've
tried registering at:
http://docs.scipy.org/numpy/accounts/login
but I always get an Authentication failed error. However if I try to
register again, it complains that my username is already in use (it
wasn't the first time I registered, so that is me! :-) ) My username is
rcrehuet, and the address rcsqtc_at_iqac.csic.es
Cheers,
Ramon

PS. David, I am willing to contribute to the cookbook.

On Fri, Nov 6, 2009 at 10:53 AM, Ramon Crehuet <rcsqtc@iqac.csic.es> wrote:
> > If this is interesting to the community, who should I contact to have
> > this included in the scipy web page?

Hi,

It's a wiki, so I think you should be able to register an account and
modify the page yourself. I'd certainly support the addition of the
new fortran versions (although perhaps one is sufficient since they
both seem to perform very closely) and perhaps updated timings
section.

Cheers

Robin