[SciPy-User] specify libgfortran.dylib location

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Thu Nov 12 17:35:34 CST 2009

On Thu, Nov 12, 2009 at 17:29, Robert Felty <robfelty@gmail.com> wrote:
> I tried copying the x86_64 file to /usr/local/lib, and now scipy
> works. However, this does not seem like the right way to do it. Is
> there a way to tell scipy that it should use the version in /usr/local/
> lib/x86_64?
> I am using system Python 2.6.1 on Mac 10.6.1, which scipy 0.8.0

Where did you get your gfortran from?

If you are using the R gfortran binaries, my version appears to have
the files /usr/local/lib/x86_64/ as just symlinks back to the ones in
/usr/local/lib/. Perhaps you should upgrade to the most recent
release. Unless if you already are on the latest release and my
slightly older release is better.

--
Robert Kern

though it had an underlying truth."