[SciPy-User] Is there a Win 64bit version?

Sturla Molden sturla@molden...
Thu Nov 12 22:05:26 CST 2009

Kevin Ar18 skrev:
> Has anyone made an installer for 64bit Windows?
I tried the installer for NumPy ... no luck. NumPy segfaulted on import.
I guess there is a good reason the release notes says "highly
experimental". SciPy would be even further away from 64 bit support. I
guess if you really need 64 bit, you should use Linux or Mac. In a
perfect world, NumPy and SciPy would run on 64-bit Windows 7 and Python
3.1. But in the real world, we have to use Python 2.6.4 in  32-bit mode
for stability.