[SciPy-User] Is there a Win 64bit version?

Kevin Ar18 kevinar18@hotmail....
Thu Nov 12 22:58:38 CST 2009

> > Is numpy pure C? If so, would CLANG work? http://clang.llvm.org/
>
> The other David is the authority on these matters but I would imagine
> not, unless you also had somehow compiled a custom Python through
> that. Then maybe you'd have a shot. I think your only option is MSVC
> on 64-bit Windows.
>
> David
Is this the same David that said it would be easy to compile numpy for Win64 in that other link?

Since I only need numpy, I'd be interested if anybody has made one for Win64 and just not uploaded it yet. :)