[SciPy-User] For DavidC, relevant to Windoze in general: BLAS/LAPACK installer

David Goldsmith d.l.goldsmith@gmail....
Fri Nov 13 16:32:09 CST 2009

Thanks, both, sounds like Goto is the way to go unless David C. still
has/supports his MSI for BLAS for Windoze.  (Speeding up Matlab isn't an
issue for me - except to the extent that it implies speeding up numpy/scipy
- as I've committed myself to eventually converting/refactoring all my old
Matlab code to Python and its modules.) :-)

DG