[SciPy-User] [SciPy-user] Audiolab on Py2.6

dpfrota dpfrota@yahoo.com...
Wed Nov 18 00:29:02 CST 2009

What is the meaning of these adresses?
I opened these files, and they has some strange lines. The first file has
only " __import__('pkg_resources').declare_namespace(__name__) ". Is module
PKG necessary?
And the second has a comment line that looks a code line.

I am looking forward to run Audiolab...
Thanks for helping, and forgive my (probably) mistakes!