[SciPy-User] [SciPy-user] Audiolab on Py2.6

Robert Kern robert.kern@gmail....
Wed Nov 18 00:31:57 CST 2009

On Wed, Nov 18, 2009 at 00:29, dpfrota <dpfrota@yahoo.com.br> wrote:

> What is the meaning of these adresses?
> I opened these files, and they has some strange lines. The first file has
> only " __import__('pkg_resources').declare_namespace(__name__) ". Is module
> PKG necessary?

These enable the scikits namespace such that you can have multiple
scikits packages installed (possibly to separate locations).

--
Robert Kern

though it had an underlying truth."
  -- Umberto Eco