[SciPy-User] Dijkstra's algorithm on a lattice

C. Campbell lujitsu@hotmail....
Thu Nov 19 18:25:16 CST 2009

The package networkx has Dijktra's algorithm implemented; if I understand you correctly you'd just need to assign the intensities to the edge weights when you form the network.

http://networkx.lanl.gov/

I hope this helps!
Colin