[SciPy-User] finite element packages

David Goldsmith d.l.goldsmith@gmail....
Fri Nov 20 11:10:21 CST 2009

Forgive me if you provided this in the previous thread, but, for reference,
what analytic model(s) (differential equations, presumably) are you using
that led you to elliptical functions?  Also, are you interested in modeling
transient (time-dependent) or steady-state (d/dt=0), stability-instability
transitions, oscillatory mode amplification and damping, etc.?  Finally, are
you comparing theory w/ experiment, i.e., do you also have experimental data
you're modeling and/or using to tweak your analytic models' parameters?

DG