[SciPy-User] Dijkstra's algorithm on a lattice

Stéfan van der Walt stefan@sun.ac...
Sun Nov 22 05:00:57 CST 2009

Hi Zach

2009/11/22 Zachary Pincus <zachary.pincus@yale.edu>:
> Boundaries are now handled properly (the bounds-checking is not too
> slow, even on huge arrays), and the code now iterates until all paths
> have been fully traced. Still BSD licensed; if it might be useful to
> scikits.image, please feel free to include it.

This code looks really handy, and I'd love to add it.  Would you
consider putting your code in a branch on github?

Simply go to the following URL and click "fork":

http://github.com/stefanv/scikits.image

Add your changes, push back to github and click the button "merge
request", then I'll make sure it gets merged to the main branch.

Thanks!
Stéfan