[SciPy-User] [OT] Transform (i.e., Fourier, Laplace, etc.) methods in Prob. & Stats.

nicky van foreest vanforeest@gmail....
Thu Nov 26 14:34:37 CST 2009

> Chung, K. L., 2000. "A Course In Probability Theory, 2nd Ed." Academic.
> looks like a really good general reference, Nicky - I assume this is the
> "Chung" to which you were referring?  Thanks!!!

That is the one indeed.

For z transforms you might like generatingfunctionoly (or something
like this). Search on Herbert Wilf, On his website you can find a very
nice book on the uses of z transforms. The first chapter is very
accessible.

HOpe this helps.

NIcky