[SciPy-User] Simulations

cool-RR cool-rr@cool-rr....
Tue Oct 6 02:24:08 CDT 2009

Hey Cesar,
Your comments are interesting.

Can you explain to me a bit about frequency domain simulations? Can you give
an example of a simulation simulating a real world process?

I agree that GarlicSim must handle the bureaucracy well, as its job is to
let the user write a simulation with as little bureaucracy as possible.

P.S. I registered garlicsim.org and it is now the main domain.

Ram.

Sincerely,
Ram Rachum